Friday, March 7, 2008

Interesting night.

I was planning on going for touge last night since it was a rough day at the office. But due to adverse weather conditions, I was not permitted to by Him. Since the situation was as such, I slinked back into my lovely rocking chair from Ikea and laid back with American Pie on DVD and a cuppa in my hand.
After the movie, it was around 10p.m. which is still waaaay too early for beddie-bye :P So I rang up Patrick to meet up and chill out! We were to meet at Sunrise McD's for a short chat.

On my way there, I passed by Green Lane and was bewildered as to why there are so many cars parked everywhere! Just to be kay-po, I decided to take a peep at what's going on. So I followed the trail of cars until it led me to Han Chiang where I was greeted by....
An enormous crowd, gathered to listen to the ceramah by DAP.

With the amount of attendees for this ceramah as opposed to the one held at Rifle Range just earlier this week. This 8th of March would definitely be an interesting General Election.
I continued on my journey to meet up with Patrick. I'd arrived ahead of time and met with Keong from Smart Tint and his gf prepping to go for a midnight show. We talked a bit then Patrick arrived with a friend (sorry I lost your name) and we chatted till past midnight when Raj called to apoligize about him missing our earlier calls cause he was sleeping! He also decided to come by to grab a bite.
After getting Raj's supper, more friends called up and we grew in numbers again. Upon more chatting and some proliferation from Dennis, we decided to go up the touge to de-stress. I sat in Raj's Toyota Unser. Da-yum this bugger can drive! We ended up with around with around 12 fellows squatting at the dam gates for tok kok (local slang for pointless blabber just to pass time).
We test drove each others' cars just for shits and giggles. We made jokes about gear ratios and fabricated multiple automotive conundrums!
Our festivities were dampened by "mua-self" when I looked at the time (it was 3a.m.) and I had to wake up at 6.30a.m. for work today! I was in deep slumber the instant I hit the bed and still groggy now...
It was a fun night and I met many ppl with cheerful charachters and interesting points of view!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ya la ya la
go mcd didnt ask me la no wan fren u la

Unknown said...

ya la ya la didnt call me go mcd la
no wan fren u la...

ScAvEnGeR said...

Er... I'll need to know whom you are first before inviting you ler...

Care to intro?