Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Partners in Crime

Relieved from the day's worth of DIY session, and long chats, Soon offered to have a run with my. So I put that on KIV and we'd met up at Jamal for dinner and some drinks, when Soon and his bro showed up in a white Perdana. After years of touge in Silver, I'd finally had the chance to run with another Perdana for the first time, who was I to say no :P

Soon's friend had Soon drive up his white variable valved (I know, but more on that later) Perdana through the Batu Feringghi twisties. After a short intro, it turns out I'd met this delightful fellow quite a while back at Tommax one evening. We arrived at the dam in two Perdana's to the shock of our usual crowd (I'm usually the only buffoon rolling in an executive sedan) and awe of the locals (which have gotten so acquainted with us).
Opening up the noisily inducted, fire breathing buffalo, we found a 6A12 MIVEC residing in its bay.
Being the itchy twat that I was, I'd gone and showed off my DOHC to the dissapointment of the masses. Hahaha...
We chatted and loitered and were found thirsty. So we made our (fast-paced) way down to Lan Burger at the Gurney round-a-bout for some drinks before parting ways.





This car was anything but slow, and it was so exciting to have another Perdana up the Teluk Bahang touge, I hope I get to meet more fellows.

No comments: