Monday, May 3, 2010

Teething pains and working woes

Every initiation into any activity or any new group of people is sure to face teething pains. For me, the transition from my previous company to my current one has been smooth and painless. I have a free hand in all my tasks and responsibilities as well as the option to choose my own team of people to work with.

The big man has left me in charge of my department, solely, and that is something I should be proud of but I feel it's also a hefty burden to be born. I've picked two staff which will be joining me end of this month and hopefully will improve the practice here and beef up my quality of work.

We'll see how things proceed... As for my automotive induced pals, I'm sorry for the lack of updates on activities as well as on Silver. I've been kept really busy with work and no time for my hobbies yet. I hope to get out of this torrential flood of workload and get kickin' again.

No comments: